Crockpot Roast with Green Beans
This is the BEST comfort food! We just finished having this for dinner… yum! This is a make-over on a very processed recipe. We are thrilled to have a successful “real foods” version of it!
- One 3-pound beef roast, frozen
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon onion flakes
- 3 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 teaspoons Celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 10 ounces frozen green beans
- 1 cup beef broth
- One batch of mashed potatoes (use your favorite recipe!)
- The night before, put the frozen roast in the crock pot and sprinkle it with the spices. Cover and cook on low.
- Around lunchtime the next day, add the beef broth, and the frozen green beans.
- Just before serving, shred the meat. Serve over mashed potatoes.