Doesn’t that look scrumptious?? This dairy-free chocolate sauce is decadent and easy to make.
What You’ll Need
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar (I use organic dehydrated cane juice)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate- this is what makes it thick and creamy!
- Fruit: strawberries, cherries, bananas, pineapple, etc.
What To Do
- Add all the ingredients to a small sauce pan and turn the heat on low.
- Whisk until well-blended and smooth.
- Serve drizzled over fruit or on a small bowl for dipping. Enjoy!