You have got to try these. No excuses. They are delicious! Also, they are full of protein, good fats and raw honey. They will fill you up and give you plenty of energy to get through to the next meal… or you can chow down and not bother with “meals”. Hehehe….
- 2 cups finely shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup peanutbutter (or other nut butter)
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir until well combined. Yep, it looks like mud. That’s okay. You can make them pretty later.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (or use a glass pyrex, like I did) and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll in cocoa powder or shredded coconut, if you want to, and transfer to a smaller container.