Would you like to jazz-up your meal in a quick and easy way? This is the way to do it!
What You’ll Need:
- Butter (1 cup): Preferably organic and/or grass-fed (learn to make butter here!)
- Herbs (1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon, each): We like to use fresh or dried rosemary and thyme from our garden.
- Salt (1 teaspoon): Celtic sea salt is the only way to go, in our opinion.
What To Do:
- Allow butter to come to room temperature.
- Finely chop fresh herbs or crush dried herbs.
- Add herbs and salt to the butter and mix well.
This herbed butter can be served with bread, fish, steak, poultry, mashed potatoes, cooked veggies… the possibilities are endless!