I’m not crazy about cold-cut sandwiches, but coat them in egg and cook them… yum!
- soaked/sprouted/sourdough bread (your choice, but we really enjoy the flavor of sourdough for this)
- lunch meats (do your research and get the healthiest kind available to you!)
- sliced cheeses
- several eggs, beaten (start with two and add more if you’re making a lot of sandwiches)
- mustard (my favorite is honey mustard, but use whatever you like best)
- If you are pregnant, heat the lunch meat in the skillet while you prepare everything else.
- Let each person make their own sandwich with whatever combination of meats and cheeses they like.
- Heat the skillet and then carefully dip a sandwich in the egg, coating both sides.
- Cook in the skillet until browned, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with mustard for dipping