When we began our journey towards real food and natural living, I had no idea where to find things. “Where does one get a good price on something like bentonite clay or coconut oil?!” Well, after about two years of trial and error, I have discovered many wonderful websites that I now order from.
The quality and customer service at each of these on-line stores has proven to be excellent and I have chosen to become an affiliate with each of them. That means that when you kindly order from them after clicking on the links on my site, they will send me a small percentage of what you spend. It doesn’t cost you a single penny more, and it helps me to offset the cost of keeping this blog running! I’d like to say thanks, in advance, for any purchase made! 🙂
If you have any questions at all about these companies or their products, I’d be glad to try to answer them.
Tropical Traditions is my favorite new find! They carry a huge variety of natural, organic foods and the sales are absolutely amazing. So far, I have used their coconut oil, coconut flour, coconut flakes and cocoa powder- all organic and all delicious! They also have other products, including pet food. Here is a list of just some of their products:
- Coconut Products (oil, flour, shredded, flakes)
- Palm Oil
- Olive Oil
- Raw Honey
- Maple Syrup
- Grass-Fed Meat
- Pastured Chicken and Turkey
- Grass-Fed Butter
- Grains and Flour
- Snack Foods
- Baking Ingredients
- Natural Skincare
- Natural Cleaners
- Natural Pet Care and Pet Food
There’s more, but you’ll just have to go check it all out for yourself! Love this company!!
The selection at Mountain Rose Herbs for everything herbal remedy related… it’s amazing! I do have a great little local health food store that I can shop at, but the quality at Mountain Rose Herbs is so far above it that I would much rather buy my bulk herbs from here. There are many other products available, besides just the herbs themselves.
- Medicinal Herbs
- Culinary Herbs
- Spice Blends
- Salts and Peppers
- Black Teas
- Herbal Teas
- Red Teas
- Tea Supplies
- Essential Oils
- Carrier Oils (Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Jojoba Oil are some of my favorites, but there are several dozen to choose from!)
- Butters (Their Cocoa Butter is divine! They also have Shea Butter, which I love.)
- Clays (Bentonite, French Green, etc.)
- Waxes (Beeswax and others)
- Bath & Body Care (Lotions, Shampoos, Massage Oils, etc.)
- Herbal Remedies (Ready-made Salves, Tinctures, Capsules, etc.)
- Containers (Tins, Bottles, Jars, Bags, etc.)
- Misc. (Books, Gifts, Candles, etc.)
The Bulk Herb Store is another excellent source for herbs, but they have so much more! We have ordered many books and DVD, which taught me so much as I got started in herbal remedies!
I’d especially like to point out the “Makin’ Babies” DVD and book set. Although I didn’t receive it until about a week before my baby was born, I can tell you that I did many of the things during pregnancy, labor and birth that Shoshana did. There is so much wonderful information and encouragement for natural pregnancy and birth, and I’d recommend this set for all ladies who are pregnant or hope to become pregnant, soon!
- Bulk Herbs
- Bulk Teas and Tea Blends
- Herbal Blends
- Celtic Sea Salt (this is what we use and love!!)
- Tincture and Capsule Making Supplies
- DVDs (We have had so much fun watching and learning from the Homesteading For Beginners series and the Making Herbs Simple series! Family friendly and educational!)
- Books (Some of our favorites are Herbal Antibiotics, Practical Herbalism and The Backyard Homestead!)
- Berkey Water Filters (We eagerly await the day that we can afford one!!)
- Heirloom Seeds for Gardening
And when all else fails, I can usually find what I need on Amazon!
I’ve been buying things like:
- Made in Nature Organic Dried Fruit
- Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
- Cast Iron Tortilla Press
- Nature Babycare Disposable Non-toxic Diapers