You will find posts in all different genres and from many different blogs.
Hosting with me are Sara from Your Thriving Family, Erika from Slowly Natural and Lori from My Evident Faith. You can read and link up at any of our blogs now. We will each be taking turns sharing our favorite posts from the previous week – just in case you missed them!
Here are my picks for this week:
There were a ton of fabulous marriage-related posts this week! I thought I’d take advantage of that and share my three favorites. Who needs to go out and buy marriage books when there’s such wonderful content online?!
Jenni from Jenni Mullinix shares an overheard conversation and challenges us to check our attitudes when it comes to being A Wife of Humility.
Elizabeth at Warrior Wives gives us some encouragement to ditch the Cruddy Old Bathrobe and make an effort to look nice for our husbands. It’s not about being a supermodel or always being “dressed up”, I promise!
Jami at Young Wife’s Guide gives some good food for thought about getting married young in her post “Should Getting Married Before 25 Be Illegal?” As a girl who was 20 when I got married, I loved reading this!
- Please link up posts on Marriage, Parenting, Healthy Recipes, Frugality, Homemaking, Homesteading, Crafting, Christianity or whatever else you have been walking through!
- Grab the html for the button to the right of the blog, or just link back here.
- Please share or tweet this and visit a few other blogs.
- Link the specific post URL.
- You may post three links per week.