Learn how to bake the perfect crumbly atta cookies with a gooey and chocolatey Nutella filled centre with this exciting recipe! Satisfy your sweet cravings with these decadent homemade Nutella Stuffed Cookies that are made with AASHIRVAAD atta. These delicious cookies are a great way to indulge yourself with a special snack when the mood strikes. Simply grab a glass of cold milk, and bite into the chocolatey goodness of these Nutella Stuffed Atta Cookies.
To get started with your preparation of a big batch of the Nutella Stuffed Atta Cookies, the chief ingredients are an AASHIRVAAD Atta 1kg pack and a jar of Nutella. Click to check AASHIRVAAD Atta 1kg price in your city. Besides these ingredients, you will also need other regular baking supplies that include Butter, Brown Sugar, Vanilla extract, Cocoa Powder and more.
As you bake the cookies to have the right crumbly and crisp texture on the outside, the gooey chocolatey Nutella on the inside becomes molten. This ensures that each bite of the cookie gives you the dual sensory delight that will transport your taste buds to heaven. Let us get started and learn how to bake these cookies that will surely end up being the new favourites for everyone in your household as soon as they taste one!
Nutella Stuffed Cookies with AASHIRVAAD Atta Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: Western
- Prep Time: 20 Mins
- Serves: 6
Nutella Stuffed Cookies with AASHIRVAAD Atta Recipe Ingredients
- AASHIRVAAD Atta – 1 cup
- AASHIRVAAD Salt – A pinch
- Butter – ½ cup
- Brown Sugar – ½ cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla Extract – ½ tsp
- Flax Mix – (1 tbsp flaxseed powder + 2 tbsp water)
- Baking Soda – ¾ tsp
- Cocoa Powder – ½ cup
- Nutella – ½ cup
- Milk/Water – 1 tbsp (optional)
How to make Nutella Stuffed Cookies with AASHIRVAAD Atta Recipe?
- Scoop the Nutella into 1 tbsp portions and freeze those for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, take butter, sugar and brown sugar. Using an electric whisk, beat them for a minute.
- In a small bowl, mix flaxseed meal and water. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and flax mix to the butter-sugar mixture.
- Add the AASHIRVAAD atta, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt next and fold everything to form the dough.
- If the dough is tough, add 1 tbsp water and give it a mix.
- Scoop 1 ½ tbsp dough. Flatten it on your palm and place frozen Nutella in the centre.
- Seal the dough from all sides and place it on the lined cookie tray.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Let the cookies cool. Store in an airtight container and serve with a delicious beverage like cold coffee, or a milkshake.